The Body Glove EZ 8'2" inflatable longboard allows you to travel and surf anywhere without flying with a bulky board. The durable double-layered, drop-stitch and high-pressure 20 PSI construction creates a stiff, fast, and fun performing board for any skill level. The 2.75-inch thickness and narrow pintail design allows for better edging, carving, and maneuvering on the wave. The EZ inflatable surfboard is more buoyant than a traditional hardboard, which allows you to paddle faster on top of the water and enables you to catch more waves with ease. Whether you're flying to your next beach break or cruising down the street to your home wave, the EZ 8'2" IBoard will provide endless and hassle-free fun to any surfer.
- Inflatable surfboard (IBoard)
- Easy to ride profile
- Wax-free design with traction pad
- Double-layer ridge construction
- Triple dura-fin design
- Durable damage-resistant construction
- 8'2" long, 24" wide, 2.75" thickness
- Includes dual-action high-pressure pump and gauge, backpack carrying and storage bag, 8-foot coil ankle leash, and repair kit
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. and Canada orders of $75 or more. View details
Returns from BodyGlove.com are free and easy.
30 Days: 60 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date. For a limited time, we have extended our return window to the first 60 days of delivery!
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (Product exclusions apply. View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.
UPDATE AS OF 3/24/20: Shipping for select product categories is delayed due to warehouse closures in response to COVID-19. Delayed shipping will be noted on the product pages for those products. We appreciate your patience during this time, and we apologize for any delays.