The Body Glove Mariner is a ground-breaking fishing-specific inflatable stand up paddle board catering to both casual fishing enthusiasts and hardcore anglers. Designed by paddling champ and recreational fisherman Luke Hopkins, this feature-rich board is the ideal paddling platform for the active angler. The Mariner is durable, stable, convenient to transport, and can be customized to suit your fishing preferences. It features attachment points to add any one of over 70 Railblaza fishing accessories, including rod holders. The Mariner includes an anchor line guide system, cooler tie downs, permanent and unbreakable fins, and a patented multi-purpose handle to hold a water bottle or the included adjustable three-piece paddle.
- Designed for fishing with mounts for more than 70 Railblaza fishing accessories, including rod holders
- Anchor line guide system
- Cooler tie downs
- Triple-layer stringer rigidity
- Heavy-duty poly vinyl fabric material
- 11 feet long, 34 inches wide, 5 inches thick, 23-lb. weight
- Packed bag dimensions - 37" x 19" x 10" - 38 lbs
- Includes high-pressure dual-action hand pump with gauge, adjustable three-piece paddle, wheeled backpack carrying and storage bag, phone dry pouch, leash, and repair kit
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. and Canada orders of $75 or more. View details
Returns from BodyGlove.com are free and easy.
30 Days: 60 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date. For a limited time, we have extended our return window to the first 60 days of delivery!
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (Product exclusions apply. View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.
UPDATE AS OF 3/24/20: Shipping for select product categories is delayed due to warehouse closures in response to COVID-19. Delayed shipping will be noted on the product pages for those products. We appreciate your patience during this time, and we apologize for any delays.