Introducing the new Body Glove Outfitter 11 inflatable paddle board, a game-changing board that combines the convenience of an inflatable with the durability and performance capabilities of a high-end SUP. Ideal for paddle board instructors and adventurers who want to test their limits, the Outfitter features reinforced heavy duty poly vinyl construction and a triple layer stringer, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of frequent use. The Outfitter has an ultra-stable 34-inch platform that"s great for beginners and a pointed nose to effectively cut through the water to make paddling a breeze. This board includes the world's only patented multi-purpose handle that allows for storage of a water bottle.
- Great for flatwater and river paddling
- Durable enough for commercial use
- Triple dura-fin design
- Triple-layer stringer rigidity
- Reinforced heavy-duty poly vinyl fabric material
- 10'8" long, 33" wide, 22-lb weight
- Packed bag dimensions - 35 x 20 x 12 - 40 lbs
- Includes high-pressure hand pump with gauge, adjustable three-piece paddle, durable backpack, phone dry pouch, leash, and repair kit.
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. and Canada orders of $75 or more. View details
Returns from BodyGlove.com are free and easy.
30 Days: 60 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date. For a limited time, we have extended our return window to the first 60 days of delivery!
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (Product exclusions apply. View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.
UPDATE AS OF 3/24/20: Shipping for select product categories is delayed due to warehouse closures in response to COVID-19. Delayed shipping will be noted on the product pages for those products. We appreciate your patience during this time, and we apologize for any delays.