Macrame, the art of textile making through knots, originated in the hay days of the 13th century in the Middle East. It was quickly picked up by locals in Western Europe and spread all the way to Asia, thanks to sailors who would sell decorated knife handles and parts of ships in elaborate knot patterns. Known to be one of the oldest handcrafts, it continues to be ever-so-popular in today's fashion world. In a sweet-as-Skittles color palette, we created a hand-knit macrame inspired collection designed to keep its form-fitting shape both in and out of the water. Whether you're looking for a sexy boho beach look to wear all summer long, or a special piece for the next big festival, Hooked is the perfect addition to this season's wardrobe, and will continue to be for many more.
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. and Canada orders of $99 or more. View details
Returns from BodyGlove.com are free and easy.
- 30 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (Product exclusions apply. View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.