Body Glove Hawaii Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- THE PROMOTION. The Body Glove Hawaii Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00am Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on December 26, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm PDT on January 16, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will hold one (1) unique localized sweepstakes drawing (“Drawing”).
- HOW TO ENTER.
Online Entries Only
You may enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to the website at www.bodyglove.com and following all entry directions there, including entering your name and email address. Incomplete, illegible, false or deceptive entries are void.
Limit one (1) online entry per natural person.
All entries must be received no later than the end date and time specified for the Sweepstakes, according to the computer time on Sponsor’s server. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Entrants may encounter when submitting their entries. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter.
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT. Each Sweepstakes entry will be entered into a random drawing by Sponsor or a representative of Sponsor on or about [date] (“Drawing Date”) to determine one winner (“Selected Entrant”). The Selected Entrant will be notified through the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes within twenty-four (24) hours of Drawing Date (“Notification”). Due to a rapid turnaround time for awarding the prize for this Sweepstakes, the Selected Entrant will be required to respond (as directed) WITHIN TWENTY FOUR (24) HOURS of attempted Notification. Selected Entrant’s failure to respond timely to the Notification may result in forfeiture of the prize, and in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries, up to one time. The Selected Entrant may be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release; and any guest of Selected Entrant must sign a release (“Release”). Except where prohibited by law, the Release will state that Selected Entrant and Guests individually agree to allow Sponsor to use (without additional compensation) their names, address, photographs, testimonials, likenesses and/or biographical information for purposes of advertising and promotion (including, without limitation, posting on Sponsor’s website(s) and affiliated website(s)). Selected Entrant may also be required to provide name, U.S. Social Security Number (for tax form purposes), birth date, current address, and phone number. Unless restricted by law, the Selected Entrant and Guest will be required to complete and return the respective documents within the time period specified therein. Selected Entrant will receive the Prize via electronic delivery, USPS, or private courier, depending upon the time constraints and dependent upon the date on which the Sponsor receives the completed, signed Release from the Selected Entrant (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of Prize), and the guest. Guest may not travel without Selected Entrant. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, destroyed, misdirected, or incomplete Releases. The prize may be forfeited, and in such case, an alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if the Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) does not respond to the Notification in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; (iii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iv) cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Selected Entrant. Sponsor may not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrant.
- If eligible under these Rules, one (1) Selected Entrant will be awarded the prize package (“Prize Winner”). Prize details are as follows:
- Round trip coach airfare for two from major US airport nearest Selected Entrant’s residents to Oahu, Hawaii.
- 3-night stay for two at the Turtle Bay Resort Hawaii (standard room, double-occupancy)
- Meet and Greet event with Body Glove sponsored athletes
- Dinner with the Body Glove crew
- $1000 gift card to be used at bodyglove.com
Approximate Retail Value of grand prize package (“ARV”): $3000.00.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Meet-and-greet subject to availability of athletes, has no cash value, and is not guaranteed. No substitute prize will be awarded. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business. All activities related to the prize are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk, including the possibility of injury or death, and you assume those risks in accepting and using any prize. Your fitness and safety are your responsibility and nothing in these rules shall be an inducement to you to compromise your safety. Sponsor is not responsible for injury of any kind that you may sustain as a result of using any prize. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Selected Entrant may not accept or receive a prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited.
. Choice of airline(s) shall be at the discretion of Sponsor and/or its prize suppliers. Prize may be awarded in the form of coupon(s), voucher(s) and/or gift card(s). Once airline tickets have been issued, they shall not be changed, re-sold, endorsed, exchanged, transferred or in any other manner modified by Selected Entrant. Travel must be completed from February 01, 2020 to February 04, 2020. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and to the terms of conditions of the airline and the US Government. Selected Entrant is solely responsible for any other unspecified expenses related to the travel prize, including without limitation vaccinations, meals, ground transportation, gratuities, incidental hotel expenses, excess baggage charges, upgrades and any and all federal, state, and local taxes on prize, including special airport taxes and fees. Selected Entrant and any travel guest must travel together on the same itinerary, . Selected Entrant and Guest(s) must be at least 18 years old. In the event Selected Entrant does not travel with a Guest, that portion of the airfare will be forfeited, not credited. In the event Sponsor makes travel arrangements directly, arrangements once made cannot be altered. Selected Entrant and Guest(s) must have all necessary identification and travel documents. Selected Entrant and Guest(s) are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers have or will obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. If Selected Entrant is unable to participate in or accept the prize or any portion of the prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Selected Entrant. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply, including but not limited to holiday or government “blackout” dates. Neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates.
All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant and Selected Entrant will be required to provide social security number and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize or any portion of the prize valued at over $600. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States. By participating, Selected Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Selected Entrant also agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Sponsor shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, void, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or declarations, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, bugs, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors Sweepstakes Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. By entering, Entrant consents to jurisdiction in the federal and state courts of California for the resolution of any and all disputes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Entrants may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
- Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant's acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use said Selected Entrant's full name, social media handles, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation, including without limitation on Sponsor and its affiliates’ program(s), website(s) and social media page(s).
- WINNER’S LIST AND SWEEPSTAKES RULES. For a copy of these Official Rules or of the winner(s), access the URL (listed). Winners will be listed for 90 days after the close of the Sweepstakes at [URL].
© 2019 Marquee Brands. All rights reserved.