The Body Glove iSkiff inflatable stand-up paddle board is a complete package that is lightweight, durable, convenient, and cleverly designed. The durable construction makes this board worry-free and the unique features—like a patented water-bottle holder incorporated into the center handle—ensure your time on the water is enjoyable. Whether at the beach, the lake, or the river, everyone in the family will have a blast on the water. The Body Glove iSkiff is built with a unique layering system, which makes it lighter and faster while maintaining rigidity. The added triple-layer stringer design and the triple-layer side rail maximize stiffness so that the board feels more like a traditional hardboard and is a great option for paddlers of all levels.
- 10' x 33" x 5.4" inflatable stand up paddle board
- 24-lb weight, 320-lb capacity
- Heavy-duty drop-stitch material with triple-layer stringers and triple-layer side rails for an ultra-stable platform
- 3 fixed and virtually indestructible Dura-fins that offer superior tracking
- Patented center carry handle that doubles as a water bottle or paddle holder
- Extra D-rings and 6-point bungee allows for ample storage options
- Complete package includes: dual-action pump, 3-piece adjustable paddle, ankle leash, repair kit, carry-all backpack, cell phone dry bag
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. and Canada orders of $75 or more. View details
Returns from BodyGlove.com are free and easy.
30 Days: 60 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date. For a limited time, we have extended our return window to the first 60 days of delivery!
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (Product exclusions apply. View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.
UPDATE AS OF 3/24/20: Shipping for select product categories is delayed due to warehouse closures in response to COVID-19. Delayed shipping will be noted on the product pages for those products. We appreciate your patience during this time, and we apologize for any delays.