The Body Glove Hybrid 46 is one of the most versatile surfboards thanks to its short-board shape and performance-enhancing fishtail design; it's designed for multi-purpose use as a short-board surfboard, body board, wakeboard and kneeboard for behind the boat. The full-deck pad allows for comfortable body boarding on an ocean wave or great traction for standing or kneeling while being pulled behind a boat on the lake. High-pressure drop-stitch and double-layered PVC construction makes it an ultra-stiff and durable board that can surf any wave.
- Double-layer construction
- Double-layer side rail construction
- Fishtail design for elongated edge
- Double dura-fin design
- Smooth "crocodile skin" EVA traction pad
- 2 front leash attachment points, 1 rear leash attachment point
- 46 inches long
- Includes dual-action high-pressure pump and gauge, durable backpack for carrying and storage, straight leash, and repair kit
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. and Canada orders of $75 or more. View details
Returns from BodyGlove.com are free and easy.
30 Days: 60 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date. For a limited time, we have extended our return window to the first 60 days of delivery!
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (Product exclusions apply. View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.
UPDATE AS OF 3/24/20: Shipping for select product categories is delayed due to warehouse closures in response to COVID-19. Delayed shipping will be noted on the product pages for those products. We appreciate your patience during this time, and we apologize for any delays.