To purchase online, please enter your postal code and select your favorite retailer.
No retailers found. Try a different postal code
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane replacement element. To be changed when flow becomes significantly reduced (typically every 3 to 5 years).
- Four-stage reverse osmosis drinking water system.
- BG-PURE removes most dissolved solids for crystal clear drinking water and ice cubes, with outstanding taste and odor reduction, superb water clarity.
- 25-gallon per day system engineered with the highest available contaminant reduction efficiency of 95% of dissolved solids.
- Features a patented Smartap® push button monitor system - with the touch of a button, you can be assured the very best quality water is being produced, and the sensor alerts users when the reverse osmosis membrane needs to be replaced.
- System uses sustainable filter housings instead of non-recyclable cartridges.
- Enhanced water efficiency of 2.5 to 1 waste-to-product ratio, a step ahead of competitive units.
- Space-saving design allows for increased room underneath sinks and bar areas.
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42.