Last Day for Standard Shipping: December 12, 2017
DO YOU HONOR FREE SHIPPING?
Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $100 is valid in the continental U.S. only. Eligible customers must select free shipping during checkout in order to receive complimentary shipping. If another shipping option or international shipping is chosen, additional charges will apply. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. Offer not valid on pre-order items. Offer valid exclusively at www.BodyGlove.com. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW ARE PRODUCTS SHIPPED?
Orders placed before 12:00pm PST will generally be shipped out on the same day*. Orders placed after 12:00pm PST will generally be shipped out on the following day with the exception of orders placed on a Friday. Those orders will ship out on the following Monday or next Business day (if Monday is a holiday). You will be notified via email once your order has been shipped. Shipping times can vary based on method chosen and delivery location. International orders must clear import/export regulations that could add to the shipping time of an order. International customers will be responsible for all taxes and duties associated with the shipment of their order.
Orders are shipped via the method chosen at the time the order was placed. Please note that all shipping times are in business days. We currently offer 3 shipping methods for Domestic orders: Ground, 2-Day Shipping, and Overnight Shipping.
*Note that there could be a delay in processing your order if we encounter any issues with the billing information provided.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 2017
Body Glove will accept returns** for items purchased on the bodyglove.com store that are received back within 30 days from the delivery date for a refund. Returns received back after 30 days from the delivery date will not be accepted. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
**Items marked as FINAL SALE cannot be returned at any time.
All returns MUST meet the following criteria:
- No scents or odors
- No rips or tears
- No other signs of being worn
- All tags must be attached
- All original packaging must be included
- No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted
How To Return an Item?
All returns require a valid Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA). You can request your RMA # by clicking below:
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY SHIPMENT IS REFUSED/CANNOT BE DELIVERED?
Shipped items that are either refused by the customer or cannot be delivered by the carrier, will be returned to Body Glove and the customer will be credited for the product cost and tax, less shipping and handling. Customer will be required to place a new order and will be responsible for any associated shipping charges.
DO YOU HAVE A PRICE MATCHING POLICY?
We do not offer a price matching policy on orders placed through the Body Glove website.
HOW DO PREORDERS WORK?
Preorders allow you to purchase an item that has not yet been released for shipping. The preorder purchase will guarantee you the quantity of the item you purchased when it becomes available. Preorder items are clearly marked as preorders with the “add to cart” button changing to a “preorder” button. There will also be an expected shipment date listed on the product page.
The preorder process works as follows:
- You add the product(s) to your cart as you would any regular, in stock product
- You complete the checkout process and receive your order confirmation Your payment method is authorized for the full order total at the time of purchase (completing the order)
- Your order will be on preorder hold until the item(s) you purchased are available
- Your order will be fulfilled, shipped, and billed. You will then receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number to track your order.
- If you ordered both a preordered product and an in stock product, the in stock product(s) will be processed and shipped without delay and you will be billed for the shipped product(s). The preordered product(s) will remain on preorder until it is available. At that time, the product(s) will be released for fulfillment and shipment. You will then be billed for the product and will receive a shipment confirmation email.